There are a number of organizations available to businesses, offering a broad range of resources and services for small businesses in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Explore the services here from our partners.
- LiftFund relief support program through counseling and workshops for those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Social Media Program to help businesses build their social media presence
- Business Concierge to assist with licensing, permitting, and small business questions
- More details on these services here
- Assistance with business creation and growth
- Workshops and events to explore entrepreneurial opportunities
- Entrepreneurial education and experience for students K-college
- Connection with NMSU’s technology and business expertise and resources
Admin Asst, Spec Exec
- WESST is a home for entrepreneurs, founded 30 years ago by women for women.
- As a non-profit, we offer consulting, training, and lending to anyone with the passion to start or grow a business.
- Our committed team nurtures thousands of clients each year to help them build strong and sustainable businesses that support their families and communities throughout New Mexico.
- Business loans from $500 to $500,000
- SBA Microloan and SBA 7A Community Advantage lending options
- Larger commercial loans through the SBA 504 loan program
- Responsive consultations on financial and business matters
- Business and financial workshops and trainings
- Free digital library of business videos and tutorials
- Knowledgeable and supportive staff